Areas of application
- after dental treatment
- actively keeps the dental biofilm under control
- for people with excessive accumulation of oral biofilm (dental plaque)
- for difficult oral hygiene
- alcohol free
- ready-to-use solution
- pleasantly fresh taste
- suitable for long-term use
- Rinse your mouth with 15 ml of undiluted mouthwash for 30 seconds in the morning and evening after brushing your teeth. Then spit it out. DO NOT SWALLOW.
- Do not rinse with water. Do not eat or drink anything for half an hour.
- Most toothpastes contain anionic ingredients that reduce the effectiveness of chlorhexidine. If you use such toothpastes, rinse your mouth three times with plenty of water before using PERIO.AID Active Control. PERIO.AID Intensive Care Gel Toothpaste (PZN 11877812, available in pharmacies) does not contain any anionic ingredients and can therefore be used in conjunction with the PERIO.AID Active Control mouthwash.
- In some cases, changes in taste sensation may occur during use, but these generally diminish over time.
- This product contains chlorhexidine, an ingredient that may temporarily stain teeth and tongue. This discoloration usually only occurs after prolonged use of the product and contact with certain foods and beverages such as red wine, coffee, tea and tobacco.
- This discoloration is not permanent and can be avoided by careful brushing. Discoloration of interdental brushes should be avoided before using the mouthwash. Discolorations can also be easily removed by your dental office.
- Recommended by dentists.
Bezahlung & Sicherheit
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.