- after dental treatment
- for people with excessive accumulation of oral biofilm (dental plaque)
- for specific areas in the mouth
- Gel for brushing teeth and for topical application
- The simultaneous use of a mouthwash based on chlorhexidine is possible.
- PERIO.AID Intensive Care Gel does not contain any anionic ingredients that could impair the effect of chlorhexidine.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly at least twice a day, paying special attention to the affected areas. DO NOT SWALLOW.
- This gel can also be applied topically.
- In some cases, changes in taste sensation may occur during use, but these generally diminish over time.
- This product contains chlorhexidine, an ingredient that may temporarily stain teeth and tongue. This discoloration usually only occurs after prolonged use of the product and contact with certain foods and beverages such as red wine, coffee, tea and tobacco.
- This discoloration is not permanent and can be avoided by brushing your teeth carefully and using interdental brushes before using the mouthwash. Discolorations can also be easily removed by your dental office.
- Recommended by dentists.
Bezahlung & Sicherheit
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.